Our current Knit Along (KAL) is the Harvest Moon Cardigan. Details can be found HERE.
Please review our policies before registering for classes:
1) We book classes on a first-come, first-pay basis. Please come to the Purl Diva shop in person or call us with a credit card number to reserve your spot. Directions and contact details are available at www.purldiva.com. Please note that you are not officially registered until you have paid for the class.
2) We will keep a waiting list for classes and will notify you if a space becomes available.
3) If you are not able to take a class for which you have registered, please give us fourteen days advance notice for a full refund. For cancellations closer to the class date, we will provide refunds based on whether or not we are able to fill your spot in the class (i.e., if we are unable to fill your spot, we will not provide a refund.)
4) Most of our classes are modular, one-off classes, so generally it won't be necessary to commit to multiple classes. However, in cases where classes ARE held on multiple days, there is no refund or make-up if you miss individual classes.
5) Class cancellations due to inclement weather will be at the discretion of Purl Diva. If a class is canceled, we will schedule make-up classes.
6) We will start and end classes on schedule, so please be respectful of others’ time and be punctual.
7) Please note that some classes require pre-work or purchase of specific materials.
We offer private lessons for $25/per person/per hour and can customize the class to your requirements. Because of our limited staff availability, these classes are scheduled for time slots before we open or after we close.
If you are in need of assistance with a project and you did not purchase the materials at Purl Diva, we ask that you schedule a private lesson. Please note that there is a half-hour minimum for this type of assistance.
********There are no group classes scheduled at the moment, but if you would like to schedule a private lesson, please let us know.